Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cool word wall sites that get my creative juices flowing


I haven't figured out why yet, but I am really diggin' the wall stickers that have become so popular. Maybe it's because I'm becoming philosophical in my young age. I also love to read. I have always enjoyed things that are unique. Today at Kohl's I was with hubby - who went for one thing only and was in a hurry - and saw the most awesome sticker clocks! I am going back there this afternoon to check them out. They seem a little big (19" square), but I'll bet I can find a perfect spot! They don't carry them online, and after googling I haven't yet found a picture to show you.

More and more websites are popping up with myriad of sayings. You can even custom make your own. They do tend to be pricey, but I'm told they are easy to apply and are very durable. I know as soon as I try one, I'll be hooked! Stay tuned.....


www.wellsaid.net



I first fell in love with word walls when I discovered this posting by mysweetsavannah on HGTV's www.ratemyspace.com. Her home is quite lovely and creative. She paints her words by hand!! She also has a blog that's inspiring. Lucky us!




No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin