Friday, February 27, 2009

I am like a hummingbird and a butterfly


What makes red and all its hues so attractive?














Love this tall Cardinal flower, a type of Lobelia, found here.







A precious picture found here.



I'd love to see this in my backyard this summer.
(from Wikipedia)





This picture found here leaves me singin' for summer!










This is what happens while I wait for paint to dry. I mess around on the Internet. Of course, it's not like I don't have anything else to do! Bathrooms could be cleaned, floors could be mopped, but somehow my computer shouts my name the loudest.

...For what it's worth, I have done 2 1/2 loads of laundry today in addition to my affair with the computer. That's for Hubbie in case he reads this. {grin}

.........20 minutes later............ok, paint should be dry, the dryer just yelled at me, and my son has a friend coming here in an hour. Gotta go!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin